It's past midnight and I can't fall asleep. My mind is running wild, thinking in all aspects of life which is yet to come but I can't come to a conclusion, what exactly am I supposed to do next. Stay patient and let life come in way it's destined to be ? Keep waiting for the right time for the things to come ?
I feel nervous , excited and impatient all at the same time.
I know very well that life couldnt be lived with rehearsals. Things will happen spontaneously and most of the special moments will be lived once, will be lived without any chance for second thought and something would just happen, irrespective of your reaction to it. I can't help it if I feel the decision taken wasn't right and I can't help prepare for the unexpected right now, when I feel you have time for it.
Have Patience girl and Presence !

Comments
Post a Comment