Skip to main content

A short road trip to a little and non-crowded beach nearby came unplanned. We wanted to get someone away from normal life and hesitantly we agreed for the beach, with the condition applied that if the roads were unsuitable for the drive,we would head back home. Given that the beach was just 22 km away from home, with the probability of returning , and hence less motivation in mind to reach out destination , we left home within half an hour of plan being agreed upon.  It was almost 45 mins drive, given the narrower roads and we stayed at the beech for about half an hour.

The sun's setting reflection was marked by glittering on water, and the sky was beautiful with sun and grey white clouds which would hide the sun behind it occasionally, providing us the relief. I got 2 small shells from the water as a memory of the short yet much needed get away. It wasnt convenient for us to get into the water. 

So after just clicking a few pictures and enjoying the peace and talks with my family members in the beautiful as calming place, we headed back home.

The journey was marked by small and scattered homes, tall trees on both of the sides of the road and soothing Bollywood romantics from the car's speaker, it was a evening I'll always cherish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Abundant Room Upstairs, No One is Allowed to enter! #1

There is an old brown dusty chair that sits in the abandoned room upstairs. I didn’t figure out who does it belongs to yet we, the family who resides here on rental basis, are forbidden for using it. Mamma says that we must not enter the room, at any cost. Yet, I trespassed this boundary yesterday, when my dearest cat went upstairs, like she usually does. I didn’t ponder upon this fact as Cookie has her favorite place to sleep upstairs. But upon her no appearing back even after opening up of its favorite food (cats are very strong at detecting smell), a doubt arose. I waited for a few more minutes and when my expectations failed too, I decided to go upstairs and check. The forbidden room was at left, so I went forward and checked the room on the right side. “Cookie” I called out. No response. I called out again, twice, yet the result was just as the first time, that is no response again. I had the bowl of cat food in my hand, whose presence would have been hard to go unnoticed, given...

What if I Owned it ?

I would love to own a bakery. I don't know why but the idea sounds really fascinating to me. Being surrounded by cakes and pastries and breads which are freshly baked or hot chocolates just out of the oven! The thought itself is mouth watering. These tempting thoughts need to be subdued otherwise all my business would run down the hill, in utter loss if I became the prime consumer for the things I intent others to consume . Oh, did I mention to forget crispy yet soft, melting cookies? Well, now I did!  I love to see happy people. Maybe it's something we all could relate and wish to be. Yet, could we  be a part of everyone's birthday celebrations, their marriage or relationship anniversary celebrations or in the moments when people reflect back at life and all they have is admiration of how things have changed for good as well as bad, yet everything they cherish. Can we be a part when friends with long-gone-being-in-touch reunite and laugh at the moments which they thought c...

Fading in, Fading Out

  I fade in and out of my thoughts. I oscillate between the thoughts snatching my attention and later, liberating me to drift back to the soothing sleep which says that nothing else matters. My thought leaves my side when my sleep drifts me away with it and I come back to my never-ceasing-to-think brain with another dream. Everyone else in the home is asleep in their own imaginatory world that belongs just, just to them. As I open my eyes, nothing is visible to me. Darkness engulfs everything. No even ones shadow is spared from it. I open the window a bit more, to let in the moonlight shining and dancing outside. It enlightens the room a bit but not all the nook and corners of it. Stepping out from the bed, I turned on a little torch and searched for mirrors (I couldn’t turn on the lights as I don’t want to break the spell casted in the moment by the night).Now, by placing the mirrors the way I want them to be , I could direct the moonlight to the place I want it to glimmer arounds...